Pricing & Cost
Having a wedding at Atalaya Castle is fairly affordable. Given the size of the space and overall structure, it’s very fairly priced to have your wedding here. At this time, it costs somewhere around a few thousand dollars to have your wedding here. As of this writing (mid-2018) the rules for weddings are the following:
Atalaya Castle is available for rent every day all year round:
- Rental rate varies by season: contact the park for more details
- Setup time is depending on your day chosen
- Event slots are 5 – 10 p.m. (park gates lock promptly at 10 p.m.)
- Outside vendors are welcome
- Any remaining cleanup may be finished from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. the following morning
- Water, electricity and restrooms are available inside Atalaya
- Alcohol is allowed
- Refunds are no longer offered (updated mid 2018)
For more details regarding this information, use this phone number to call the department: (843) 237-4440. See more about the venue here.
At this time, all days are now offered (updated mid-2018).
Alcohol is allowed at Atalaya Castle.
If you’re looking for more information about a great wedding photographer that will shoot in Murrells Inlet, check out the following companies/photographers:
Planning your day is always easier when you have a top-notch wedding planner at your side. In Murrells Inlet and surrounding areas, you’ll have plenty of choices ready to help you with your big day. Because of the location of the Castle, you’ll have plenty of options from the Charleston, SC area and Mt. Pleasant. You’ll have no problem finding someone who will be happy to help plan your wedding at Atalaya Castle. Below are the wedding planners and event planners in the area who can make your dream day a reality.